The VCB is here to help travel journalists find all the information they need to cover the region. If you're interested in visiting the area, let us know!
Did You Know?
- U.S. Senator and astronaut John Glenn was born in Cambridge, Ohio.
- Famed TV & movie cowboy star Hopalong Cassidy (William Boyd) was raised in Cambridge, Ohio.
- Ohio's only outdoor passion play, The Living Word Outdoor Drama, is located here with more than 11,000 people visiting each year.
- Guernsey County is located within 45 minutes of 100,000 acres of public land and is ranked in the top 5 counties for deer and turkey hunting in Ohio.
- Ohio's largest state park, Salt Fork, is located here with more than 20,000 acres to explore. More than 2 million people visit annually.
- Salt Fork State Park also features the largest inland beach in Ohio with 2,500 ft.
- The third largest inland lake in Ohio, Seneca Lake, is located here with 3,550 acres.
- The Official Paul Bunyan Show is the largest forestry show in the state of Ohio and is held in Guernsey County.